Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Witham boys and legs...



So, Little J hurt his leg last night. We have an appointment this morning at 10:40 and I am going to make sure they take x-rays just in case. There was a huge lump last night about the size of an egg, the lump is much smaller now but the pain was so bad he couldn't sleep last night. I have been giving him Ibuprofen for the pain and swelling. We shall see what the Dr says.




We go back to see the Orthopedic Surgeon for B this Friday, he is still limping and complains sometimes about the pain, but I think it's better than it was. He hasn't followed the Dr's orders to not run and jump either, he's 5 what do you expect?


S decided that he likes to turn the TV on and off and today I caught him on camera... He is a sneaky little guy,but super cute and check out the hair... Can you believe he's almost a year old?

1 comment:

Steve, Christy & Roscoe said...

Holy Cow you got yourself some crazy accident prone little guys! Sounds like you will be having a lot of fun at Dr's offices :) Thanks for your comment on my blog..I am so stoked about Scott's call...it will be so awesome for him and that's really cool that Cole went there!