Friday, June 27, 2008

Gender Ultra Sound...

So I had my Ultra Sound to check the gender yesterday. The guy doing the ultra sound didn't get any pictures of the face, but got the important one of the gender specific parts. Since I am 21 weeks he said that there was a 1 in 10,000 chance that he was wrong. Have you guessed it yet? How about if I ask you to finish this phrase?... "Think ----"



I don't see a turtle and shell, do you? Then it must be.....


A cute little foot.


The spine, ribs, and bent knee


The heart and heart beat.


Legs crossed at the knees, being shy...

Have you guess it yet? We are going to have a precious little girl! I have a couple face shots on the video, I just have to get it put transferred from VHS to DVD and then I might be able to get a still of the face from the DVD. Perhaps I could even get one of those 3-D ultra sounds from the mall, but they are expensive, is it too early to start spoiling her?

2 comments:

Em said...

A girl!!! that is so exciting!!1 Not that a boy wouldn't be exciting, but its nice to have both :)

The Smith Family said...

Congrats on the baby girl! Thats so exciting!!! Sorry about not getting together when I was in Salt Lake it was a super quick whirlwind of a trip I got in on Fri. midnight and left Sunday morning. My sister Tiffany still lives there so when I go to visit her I will let you know.