Monday, August 18, 2008

First Day of School


After going shopping at Sears and joining the KidVantage program (super program, they replace worn out clothes and shoes in the same size if you have the receipt) the boys are ready for the first day of school almost.... I forgot to go get them backpacks, oops :)

The two older boys are off to their first day of school today. Little J is going to 4th grade (can't believe I am mother to a 4th grader) and B is going to 1st grade. I hope they have a good day and listen to their teachers.

2 comments:

MattnBeck said...

KidVantage should work GREAT! Since you have boy after boy after boy, you can keep exchanging receipts for years, right?

Good luck.

Em said...

I have know idea what kidVantage is, but hopefully it's good? I just can't believe they are going to school already, it's still summer time, are you on year round school???