Thursday, December 11, 2008

Alphabet Tag

A--Attached or Single: Attached... And wouldn't want it any other way
B--Best Friend: Big J & MJ
C--Cake or Pie: Cake, chocolate cake
D--Day of Choice: Sunday, get to spend it with the fam
E--Essential Item: Shower
F--Favorite Color: Yellow
G--Greatest Accomplishment: Being a wife for the past 11 years and a mom for 10
H--Hometown: Eagle Mountain, UT
I--Indulgences: sweets
J--January or July: July, I prefer the summer
K--Kids: 4... Little J, B, Little S, and Little Miss SJ
L--Life is incomplete without: My husband and I guess the kids too
M--Marriage Date: November 26, 1997
N--Number of Siblings: 1 full brother, 5 half brothers, 1 step brother, and a step sister... plus my adopted family of two sisters and two brothers
O--Oranges or Apples: Apples and oranges with raisins and walnuts
P--Phobias or fears: Losing Big J
Q--Quotes: "Happiness is a cconsequence" -Unknown
R--Reason to Smile: My kids
S--Season: Spring, love to watch all the flowers bloom
T--Tag 5 Friends: C Horne, J San Nicolas, E Bingham, A Smith, M n B Bettilyon
U--Unknown facts about me: All of my kids are named for people who have influenced our lives
V--Very favorite store: Old Navy
W--Worst habit: Being a clutter queen
X--X-ray or Ultra Sound: Ultrasound, I'm not usually in pain when I get one of those
Y--Your favorite food: Italian
Z--Zodiac: Aries

No comments: