Thursday, October 2, 2008

Baby Shower



So my bestest friend MJ threw a baby shower for me with the help of some other M friends. There were pink balloons EVERYWHERE. It was so so so much fun.


She made a matching game where you have to match the name of an animal with the name of the mother and the name of the baby. So if the animal was a Alligator the mother was a Cow and the baby was a hatchling.



She also made a baby bottle ring toss. The baby bottles were filled with Reece's Pieces and we used a teething ring to toss on them. We got to keep the bottle and eat the candy if we made it, my friend S took pity and gave me the second bottle she won since they are my favorite candy.


I had lots of family and friends there. It was really great. Thanks MJ!! I received many wonderful and useful gifts, thank you everyone!

3 comments:

Em said...

It looked like a fun shower. Thats so exciting your having a girl! congrats

Melanie Nielsen said...

There were 97 pink balloons! We only popped 3 while doing them!

Vadra/Faye said...

Is that Margo's house? I'm jealous! I haven't seen any recent pictures.
I'm making something for you-I'll send it down soon. Love ya!